Join Our Village
Join the Village Dental at Saxony Team
At Village Dental, we understand that our office culture is created by our team members. That’s why we’re always looking for upbeat, motivated dental professionals to join our practice family! Here, we’re focused on providing an exceptional patient experience, building relationships, and empowering other dental professionals in our state-of-the-art facility. Check out what VDS has to offer and submit your application today!Apply Today
Village Dental Perks
- Health Insurance
- 401K with Access to a Professional Investment Advisor
- Modern Technology
- and more!
- Associate with Partnership Aspirations (Not Required)
- Hungry and Driven
- Willing to Learn What it Takes to Grow a Dental Practice
Our Contribution to You
- Earn $250k+ in potential salary while learning how to do it all!
- Exponential growth! If you want to be a part of something BIG, get in while there is time.
- Village Dental has an amazing opportunity….for more! We have cone beams, Cerecs, iTeros, IV sedation, and implant motors.
- Commitment to clinician growth while utilizing top-notch technology.
- Gathering patient information and health background
- Pulling up patient dental and relevant medical history to refer to during examination
- Preparing patients for dentist
- Providing patient care and support
- Cleaning patient teeth to remove plaque
- Examining gums for infections or gum disease
- Examining mouth for gingivitis or other oral diseases
- Polishing teeth, flossing, and brushing
- Sterilizing dental instruments and equipment
- Preparing the work area for procedures
- Educating patients on good oral hygiene habits
- Preparing patient and equipment for X-Rays
- Taking X-Rays and following all safety procedures as required
- Updating patient records and examination notes
- Stocking hygiene treatment areas and monitoring inventory
Dental Hygienist Requirements and Qualifications
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of dental hygiene procedures
- Compassionate and caring of patients
- Knowledge of aseptic and sterilization techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in an intense, concentrated environment
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude
- Complies with all office, local, state, and American Dental Association regulations, protocols, and procedures
- Degree in dental hygiene from a school accredited by Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) and American Dental Association
- Licensed to practice in state
- X-Ray Certification: Meet all local and state requirements to operate radiography equipment
- Understanding of standard practices and procedures
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Computer skills
We offer a friendly caring work atmosphere, a four-day work week and competitive pay and benefits. X-Ray Certification is required.
Primary Job Duties Include
- Assist with Dental treatments as instructed
- Take and record dental histories and patient records
- Prepare instruments; clean treatment areas; sterilize equipment
- Responsible for patient flow, keeping treatment rooms neat and organized
- Instruct patients in oral hygiene
- Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image in person and on the phone
- Strong Organizational and administrative skills – you see what needs to be done and do it.
- Must be articulate and service-oriented
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative and anticipate needs of others
- Reliable and prompt
- Works well in a team, with enthusiasm, and joyful consideration of others
We are in search of a Patient Coordinator to join our amazing team! Our ideal candidate works well in a team, demonstrates excellent customer service, excels at clear patient communication, is able to prioritize tasks and is interested in long term growth within the practice.
Primary Job Duties Include
- Reviewing necessary treatment plans and consent forms with patients
- Collecting payments
- Answering the phone
- Scheduling preventative and operative appointments
- Following up with patients regarding treatment or appointment needs